I can’t believe it’s been seven months since my last post! Daily grind aside, there’s not much of note in my current life. Here, in no particular order, are some things I want to whinge about:
- The new guy at work who sits behind me. He’s alright, but new to our city/country and still likes to have a night out – and keeps asking me about partying. At least every few days. Listen mate, no matter how many times you ask me about whether I can dance, the answer is still no. NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN THE SPACE OF TWO WEEKNIGHTS. Yes, I have lived here for more than two decades but I don’t know where the weekend nightlife is. (Cue tumbleweeds in the city streets at 11pm on a Saturday night in this lovely city.) I DON’T PARTY, I CAN’T DANCE, STOP ASKING ME AND GIVING ME INCREDULOUS PITYING NOISES. GET OFF MY LAWN!
- General work stuff that I’d be paranoid about posting specifics online about.
- Being a student supervisor, being responsible for another person when I have no idea what is going on. (Probably should have lumped this in with above.)
- My social life is lacking, but whatever.
- The cute guy formerly from work is back to jerking me around, I will never get to meet up with him, I will never manage to date anyone, and I will die alone and my unfound body will get eaten by the fifty dogs I will have owned.
- General financial whinging; FUCK HOUSING PRICES AND FUCK INVESTMENT PROPERTIES THAT YOUR PARENTS TRY TO HARD SELL YOU INTO BUYING.
- My room is getting messy but my parents don’t like buying storage furniture. WHY. Everything in my house is in piles or just hanging around corridors and walls.
- Those days at work where you feel unproductive and the flow is all wrong.
- I need a break.