Yesterday was the last day of classes for summer school, and I feel like I have been through an intensive bootcamp, but you know, not for physical exertion. But a marathon of boredom, trying to learn the least amount possible, staying awake when really anyone else your age is sleeping in for another three hours, and just general sourness that the sun is shining, it’s summer and it’s the holidays… just not for you. Still have two exams!
Things I would be super-employable for:
– zit popping (Yeah I’m a kid and totally disgusting.)
– ruining things for people
– slouching (I’m no slouch in this department. <ducks>)
– complaining (Writing letters to the editor is for interns.)
– dishwashing, if you don’t mind breakages every now and then